|Written by||Touki Yanagimi|
|Published by||Fujimi Shobo|
|Magazine||Fujimi Fantasia Bunko|
|Release Date||August 20, 2013|
King of One Hundred Demons - Over Dark (百鬼の王 Hyakki no ō) is the fifth volume of the series and reveals the circumstances of Takeru's past, his family's curse, and its manifestation through his younger twin-sister, Kiseki. The volume marks the major shift in plot-lines as the 35th Platoon is separated and the second war between the Inquisition and Valhalla begins.
This volume was published by Fujimi Shobo under the Fujimi Fantasia Bunko imprint and released on August 20, 2013.
- Chapter 1 - Prelude to Collapse
- Chapter 2 - Little Sister
- Chapter 3 - A Moment of Peace
- Chapter 4 - Kusanagi Takeru
- Chapter 5 - Kusanagi Kiseki
- Chatper 6 - Power of the God-Slayer